If you are wondering where to start with EarthConsole® or how to broaden your usage of the platform, we are here to help.
Join us at this EarthConsole® webinar on October 20th at 1:00 p.m. CEST, part of the ESA Network of Resources (NoR) Webinar Series.
You can expect to:
- Gain insights on EarthConsole® services to:
- develop, validate and run your algorithms
- integrate your algorithm into a scalable environment
- perform processing campaigns on large datasets
- run integrated applications on your own
- Learn from real use cases.
- Get a walkthrough the ESA Virtual Labs hosted on EarthConsole®, designed for specific Earth Observation communities like Altimetry and Heritage Missions data users.
- Explore how to get your project sponsored by the ESA NoR.
No matter your background or level of Earth Observation expertise, the presentation has been designed with everybody in mind.
Don’t forget, this webinar is free. We hope to see you there!